Clark Cages may be purchased in the following ways:
Completely assembled in modules or banks.
Knocked down, Ready-to- Assemble for more cost efficient pricing.
To order call 1-800-461-9972, Clark Cages Inc. will assist you in your cage arrangements and pricing.
- 3-5 weeks from order – usually faster, try us!
- Freight costs paid by customer will vary depending upon size of order and distance.
- Duty and brokerage costs are paid by Clark Cages.
- 50% deposit with order, balance due 1 week prior to delivery.
- Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Third party lease arrangements are also acceptable.
- Prices subject to change.
- Taxes – Any applicable taxes are not included and are the purchasers’ responsibility.
The versatile design of each Clark Cage offers a non-clinical-style accommodation for a variety of applications. Whether you require our basic Clark Cage for short-term accommodation in your grooming salon or post-op surveillance, or our Luxury Cat Condos built with your cat’s every desire in mind, both you and your clients will appreciate the appearance and how the soft mid-tone color of our cages blends with any decor.
Your customers will appreciate the attention to detail that goes into the manufacture of every Clark Cage to ensure the comfort of each pet. Stackable and available in a wide variety of sizes, our cages can be configured to fit any professional environment and offer optional features – all in a non-clinical design.
Clark Cages only look expensive! The investment you make when you purchase any Clark Cage is minimal compared to the value you receive. The well-designed, heavy-duty construction of our cages are professional and attractive in appearance and will provide years of long-lasting usage... all at competitive, affordable prices. Clark Cages offers economical, completely assembled, or cost-effective, knocked-down, ready-to-assemble cages.
Quiet and Warm
High pressure laminate provides the style, quiet, and warmth our customers have come to expect from their Clark Cages. Combined with Clark Floors, your cage will be easy to maintain and will provide years of worry-free, comfortable accommodation for your clients.